BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR ReSuLt!!!!!

salam..
it's quite long since da last post...hehehe. miz 2 rite diz blog but i don know what 2 rite. nothing interesting about my life to tell you guys but today smthing very important thing happened...as u know today PMR result already gettin out. Guess what!!!! My lil bro got an unexpected result!!! he got 5A 3B..seriously it's not only me but my parents also shocked wif dat result. actually we not too confident on him to get 5A coz he not even study during the exam period. plus, he have too much badminton trainings and competitions...huhuhu. My excellent bro..i'm very proud of you. just like i promise u..diz week we gonna go shopping. huhuhuu...i'm broken...i already promised him if he can get 5A i will him a hp. well...promise is a promise..can't step back rite now. last but not less...IEJAT!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

0 comments: