BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CaR LiCeNcE!!! CoMiN' Up!!!!

firstly i would like to say salam 2 all my frenz n also da viewer of my blog.. welcome2x!!! nwdays i feel like i want to drive a car..i already started saving money 2 buy my dream car (not dreamz la but blh la to be my 1st car). errmm..i like myvi n viva..not know which one 2 choose between diz two lovely cars. however i must take a driving class first..arrgghhh..mls giler. long way 2 go....kyyaaa!!! last sunday me n my mum searching for a drivin' school around putrajaya areas n we found 3 drivin' schools. after i discuss wif my mum n my dad on da phone..i choose metro driving school at presint 9. yeah..da fee quite expensive but i think it's affordable. i'm not paying da fee yet...coz i don know when to start da class. next 2 weeks quite bz for me since my grandparents will go to Makkah...everyone at kampung was planning to organize kenduri selamat 4 atuk n nenek..2 pray for their safety n health during they stayed at Makkah. i gonna miz my atuk n nenek!!! huhuhuhuhu!!! worait.. take care every one..mmuuaah.bye2.

0 comments: